Honda Civic I-Shift / Semi Auto Clutch Actuator
Please confirm that you have this problem by getting a full diagnostics from your mechanic. Fault codes are listed below.
Affected Part No :
- 0132900010 / 0 132 900 010
- G1 D3 016 02 a / G1D301602a
- 1NRPJ-L069V5E50A / 1NRPJL069V5E50A
- 1NRPJ-L06212X50A / 1NRPJL06212X50A
- L-0G9D3-0058-03 AA
- Non-starting or intermittently starts
- Error appears on dashboard
- Problem with changing gears
- Fault on the dash 'i'
- Fault code P0810
- Possible Cause: ( Position Controller Error )
- Clutch Actuator malfunction
- Clutch Actuator Position Control fault.
We can solve this problem without changing the clutch actuator.
It will cost you more money if you get them from the main dealer or purchase a used unit and then get it reprogrammed to your car. You can save your money. You will need to get the clutch actuator to be repaired in order for your car to be back functioning normally again.
If you can't find any garage nearby you to churn out the diagnostics information, bring the car to us and we'll do a full diagnostics for you using our latest high-end diagnostics tool with a minimal charge and then if and where necessary - remove the faulty unit, repair it and refit it back to your car. Charges will vary depending on what faults you have on your car or on which repair service you wish to get done. Please call us to book your appointment slot and bring your car, we'll take care of it.
- Before buying this service, please check that the crank sensor and the clutch are not worn out. Ensure that all the fuses are not blown either.
Dismantle the Actuator from the car and post it to us via Recorded Delivery.
Always ensure to wrap your Actuator in bubble wrap and in a strong cardboard box, making sure to protect fragile components from potential damage during transit. We can not be held responsible for any damage that occurs in shipment, so please ensure to package it properly. Do not use cloths or papers to wrap it. Please use only bubble wrap or styrofoam packing material. Send the item to our address found on our contacts page. Please take note that the Hydraulic Pump on the actuator is very fragile. Please do not send the actuator with the plastic casing or pipes.