Ford Kuga MK1 2008-2012 Instrument Cluster Repair Service
Please confirm that you have this problem by getting a full diagnostics from your mechanic. Fault codes are listed below. Not all the part numbers are listed below. If you can't find your part number here, please call and check with us before you buy.
Affected Part No :
- 8V4T-10849 BH
- 8V4T-10849 FF
- 8V4T-10849 FG
- 8V4T-10849 FJ
- 8V4T-10849 EK
- 8V4T-10849 EJ
- 8V4T-10849 EH
- 8V4T-10849 HN
- 8V4T-10849 HK
- 8V4T-10849 HE
- 8V4T-10849 AF
- 8V4T-10849 GK
- 8V4T-10849 HH
- 8V4T-10849 HF
- 8V4T-10849 AJ
For part number not listed here, please contact us.
- Non-starting or intermittently starts
- Error appears on dashboard with mileage displaying (----)
- Randomly Immobiliser (PATS) light flashing
- Acceleration reduced
- Engine systems fault
- Engine cuts off
- Warning lights
- Display stays on
- Car battery drainage
- Needles drop down while car being driven
- U0155 - Lost communication with instrument cluster
- U2510- Can invalid data for vehicle security intermittent
- U0001- Can communication Bus fault
- P1260 - Theft detected vehicle is immobilised
- U0121 - Lost communication with ABS control
- U0101 - Lost communication with TCM
- P0500 - Vehicle speed sensor intermittent
- U1900 - Can communication Bus Fault
- U2197 - Invalid data for Vehicle speed
- U2200 - Invalid data for odometer
- U2510 - Can communication Bus fault...
We can solve this problem without changing the Instrument Cluster. If in doubt, please contact us. It will cost you more money if you get them from the main dealer or purchase a used unit and then get it reprogrammed to your car. You can save your money by just getting your car's instrument cluster to be repaired and then plugged in back to your car
with no programming needed, in order for your car to functioning normally again.
Dealers do not repair them. We Do!
If you can't find any garage nearby you to churn out the diagnostics information, bring the car to us and we'll do a full diagnostics for you using our latest high-end diagnostics tool with a minimal charge and then if and where necessary - remove the faulty unit, repair it and refit it back to your car. Charges will vary depending on what faults you have on your car or on which repair service you wish to get done. Please call us to book your appointment slot and bring your car, we'll take care of it.
- Before buying this service, please check that you have the above-listed faults.
- This service does not cover for LCD display.
- If someone has previously opened or tried to repair the unit, an additional fee may be applied.
- Lifetime warranty.